View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 04:38 AM   #29
tysonb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Rogers

I sent this to RIM - what I actually want as opposed to just a crude work around that has been talked about; removing the connection request.

I want it such that when my computer an BB are in range to act the way that BES does with full, 2 way OTA sync. Don't shut down my phone with that stupid animation for 2 minutes. Oddly enough, I guess that this is the way that ActiveSync for MS works if you have wifi or BT enabled.

---------
Hello,

I have Bluetooth set up correctly and I am syncing just fine.

I would like it if I did not have to initiate every time, however. Please make it such that:

When I am near my computer with my blackberry, it just syncs with my computer

I am not asking for the xxx8216;would you like to connectxxx8217; message to just go away, I am asking that when I am near my computer, and I have Bluetooth successfully set up, that my system behaves with full 2 way sync, OTA just like as if I was on BES (but not). I donxxx8217;t want my phone to xxx8216;shut downxxx8217; to do the regular sync xxx8211; just BES like sync, automatically, when my phone and computer are in range of each other. Keep the existing parts for adding applications and such, but add this too.

Thanks,

Tyson Baldwin
-----------