Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
This entire situation is a bit odd and makes no general sense to me....

@teride I would continue with the police report you filed and contact the shipper to file a claim.. Someone defrauded you and I would press ahead with charges and investigation regardless of weather or not the item is returned to you... Also the name posted in your original post (before it was edited) is the same as i dealt with and the same shipping address as well

@RevRun If the guy next door used your name and your phone and your address to commit internet fraud then there is a lot you can do. If he signed your name accepting the package then it's a forgery (a felony) also if the package was USPS it mail fraud (another felony)

This entire deal make little to no sense.... I would document everytime he used your phone and keep track of why you did not know he was doing this (ie.. why you did not see the email's to set deal up, trade tracking numbers ect) after you got the device back from him...

I assume the story is correct (even tho my investigate experience makes me raise both eyes when reading it) but if it is not correct then it might be time to bite the bullet, make the deal legit for teride and stop the bleeding before it gets worse...

Sounds like someone is playing a game and with the information we now have it should be real simple to decipher...
I concur I watch deals on another forum I moderate on and something about this just doesnt add up. Too many coincidences