View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #20
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

Gal you have no concept of the mobile phone market. they will never make interchangeable parts for phones. They want you to buy one every few years not be able to upgrade them, think about it...also your point about high scholl brats buying iphones, go look in the Pearl forum and see what you think, and when they come out with the multicolor pearls, watch the whole demographic shift, the -how do i surf without a data plan?- question will be a frequent one here.

and Apple has never - cut their prices to sell more - they never have and never will, and I think they have done pretty well with that in the past.

As for the criticisms of the phone, nothing is perfect, especially at launch. just look through these forums to see all the problems people have with BB and how long have RIM been at it?

I have borrowed my buddies iphone quite a bit recently as Im looking at replacing my 8800, and after a few hours the typing is fine for my needs.
I have a 3 year old ipod that has not needed any battery replacement and I dont feel like i need any phone to last over 2 years so i have no problems there. If the battery goes bad in the first year they pay for it so again no problem.

no device is perfect but if i can find one that better suits my needs then i will.