View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
nycionx

Model: 7105t
PIN: N/A
Carrier: fido
Default 7105t HELP!!!

Please Login to Remove!

Hey i have a big problem with this phone and was hoping that someone here might know how to help me..
I was putting some themes on my 7105t (thru USB) and when it finished, the phone restarted as usual, but this time it gave me a "Device Error: 400" and the option to reset the phone...So i did but again it showed me the same thing! i took the battery out many times too but nothing helped. I google'd this error message and came across some ppl having the same problem and some saying how to fix it, however it did not work for me.

Then i read some thread called: "JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix" on pinstack by ljbyar who suggested to someone else having the same problem as me to go thru it. So i did but the main problem here with me is that my phone CANNOT CONNECT to the computer!! so how can i possibly do anything about this issue?? i cant wipe it with JL_Cmder either cuz it cannot connect of course. and i dont know if there is at all a reset button that i can press on the phone (like under the battery cover or something??)

i just hope theres nothing wrong with the hardware. i'd doubt it tho. it may be that there's not enough memory to boot the system? cuz i read somewhere else that the 400 error msg means that theres not enough free memory. and when i was installing some themes before the last installation, Application Loader said that there was no free space left. i dunno...
still wat can i do now?

look at what this guy wrote:
I got this error message 400: Reset after my BB 7100g reboot after I was downloading a Theme OTA, the screen frozed and I had to remove the battery and place it back on to reboot it.
When the screen came back it pop this error msg 400: reset and stop there, if I hit the enter or trackwheel, it started again like a loop, don't let me go anywhere after the error message shows on the screen, I tried to connect to my pc using the download manager but it doesn't read the device....Any ideas what went wrong and what should I do to reativate it again or just throw it in the trash? I have installed OS 4.1
Thank You for any help!

thanks guys! any suggestions are appreciated
Offline   Reply With Quote