JRSCCivic98
No longer Registered.

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro15 View Post
Thanks

Anyways, What are the 2 glitches with the Flamboyant theme? I'll try to fix em, then I will export it for 8830. Sounds fair?
It's very possible that the glitches are because of the OS versions on export, but if not look at the following. I'm with VZW and on my signal meter (to the let of it) when I'm on the network it should read 1XEV in caps. Well, it does, but the right part of the V is kind of cut off a little. I also noticed this in the regular Flamboyant as well, but not as bad. I think it may be because the wording for the network may be too close to the signal bars or something that's part of the signal bar graphic may be overlapping. Maybe try moving the network wording left 2 pixel lines. Also, the other glitch is the % bar that increases in the popup dialog box when you do various things like go into Options/Advance/Applications (and it builds the list) or when you download things. The yellow colored bar is not vertically thick enough to fit the % reading that goes in the middle of it. Does that make sense? The bar I think is maybe 2 or 3 pixels short vertically and causes the very bottom of 32% or 54% or whatever% to have the bottom part of the numbers and % not be on top of the yellow bar like it is at the top. Just looks nasty and unpolished.

Again, if you're not seeing this on other versions of the theme it could very well be the OS version export. I've run into issues with spacing and such if the themes weren't exported for the specific OS in question, but I've also had others tell me it doesn't matter. BTW, I've worked with other theme site admins on polishing up their themes to find and solve the little glitches so if you need help with that just let me know and I'll be glad to help. The only gotcha is you have to be patient with me because I tend to be very OCD about perfection so if you're cool with that you won't have anything to worry about. My end intentions are to make your themes meet the same level of completeness as the vendor themes.
Offline   Reply With Quote