View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #49
smalls
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyVisto View Post
- In response to when this will be free, It won't be, although once I get the website completed, and everything is going smooth I will be having a contest where the top 3 or so will get a free theme. This, or the new one i'm making. They will be able to pick their theme.

- In response to the green check, I just started having people complain about it. I personally it looks good, and makes sense.. but if I could have it perfect I would add an other black signal bar which would make 5. Unfortunately there's no room for another bar so a green check mark is the only thing I could think of that would flow the best.

I have decided to keep building themes, and have already purchased a new domain Visto Themes ( should be up in a few days.) and I have already started on my 2nd theme.

I appreciate the feed back and support everyone has given me. I read and take into consideration every critique, even if it hasn't seemed like it. I have just been incredibly swamped with emails from customers.

- Corey

p.s

here's a quick tease of the new theme.

http://hyda-hq.com/wp-content/greenmellow.jpg

Just a few minutes of work last night.. it's really really beta. The only things that are staying are the fonts, black transparent title bar, and the background. (which can be changed to whatever bg you want of course..)
It looks great! Around when will this be released? I can't wait.
Offline   Reply With Quote