View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:06 AM   #9
dancle99

Model: 9800x
PIN: N/A
Carrier: rimmobile
Default How helpful

Wow, how helpful, ask a distinctly different question based on feedback from one moderator asking me to do that, that another forum moderator does not like that, so he closes it. Then try to do what a3rd moderator asks, get feedback here by different question here, so I can then get my comeuppance from you sharing your vast powers and need for me to not have anything explained to me in my little subservient role as a poster in "your" forum. You either work for RIM, the US Gov't or some other entity that cares little about serving the customer. Nice job.

Websters defines the word forum this way (below) with emphasis on "open discussion or expression of ideas". I think you may be using the Heinrich Himmler definition of "forum".

Pronunciation: \xxx712;foxxx775;r-xxx601;m\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra \-xxx601;\
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at door
Date: 15th century
1 a: the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b: a public meeting place for open discussion c: a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2: a judicial body or assembly : court
3 a: a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b: a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities
Offline   Reply With Quote