View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #16
Senna27
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: Rogers will not Sell the Zed30

Although nobody I've contacted at Rogers can tell me what's going on, I saw this quote from them on Crackberry.

Quote:
xxx8220;Wexxx8217;re working closely with BlackBerry to certify the BlackBerry Z30 on our network and prepare our sales channels. Wexxx8217;re prepping to launch the BlackBerry Z30 device in the coming weeks. Wexxx8217;ve had good interest from our customers on our Rogers reservation system and wexxx8217;re looking forward to the launch.xxx8221;
Why the freakin' hell don't they post that on their website or let their customer service department know that. It would save people a lot of time. Idiots!

Funny they say they've had good interest on their reservation system considering there's no mention of it being available on their site, and practically impossible to find unless you're psychic.

Crackberry added:
Quote:
So prospective Z30 owners will still have to wait it out a bit longer, but it's good to know that they are trucking along and we can hope that it won't be too much longer before we see an actual release.

Last edited by Senna27; 10-23-2013 at 01:03 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote