View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
Microgeophagus

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 02 t/a Tesco Mobile
Default Blackberry 9320 or 9360?

Please Login to Remove!

Hey all, I'm currently looking to upgrade my 9300 to one of the latest curve models, I've had a look at the 9320 and I can't help but feel as though it looks really cheap, I know it's a budget phone but come on! I do like the 9360 a lot, the only think that puts me off is the battery problems that seems to be a common occurance, I need a single charge to last at least 12 hours. My current 9300 I charge over night and then use during the day, mainly for browsing, social networking, sending emails and a few texts I rarely call and I can get a good 24 hours use out of it on a good day, I just don't want to go spending an extra 40-50 on a phone that has much better specs for it to fail when I need it most. I can't go for any of the other Blackberry models as my budget is £180, can anyone reassure me as to the 9360's battery life? Has anyone owned either or both and could advise which I should go for? Also I've seen 3rd party batteries for sale which are a higher capacity than the standard Blackberry 1000mAh used in the 9360, does anyone have any experience of these? Or do you know if RIM plan to release a higher capacity battery for the 9360?

Thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote