View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
a32guy

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon
Default BESx MAPI Error in Event Log

Please Login to Remove!

Hi Everyone,

I've had our BESx up for a couple months now and all was well while I was testing with my device (8900). However, I brought the server into production with about 15 users setup, and have now noticed MAPI errors every minute in the event log from the Blackberry Mail Store Service:

Error 10000: MailStoreExchange::RefreshGALUsingMAPI - Error in HrFindExchangeGlobalAddressList, result=0x80004005.

Warning 20000: [ODBCRecord::DeleteRecord] No rows found to delete. SQL = "DELETE FROM MsAddresses WHERE MailStoreDomainId = ? AND SequenceNumber > ?".

Warning 20000: [ODBCRecord::DeleteRecord] DATA = "MailStoreDomainId[1] SequenceNumber[27] ".

The server is installed on a 2008R2 domain controller/global catalog server. Exchange is 2003 SP2 on a seperate machine running server 2003R2. BESx is 5.0.1.4. Only thing I can think of is when I was installing, I couldn't make BESadmin local admin on the 2008R2 DC-- so I made it Domain Admin. Could this be causing the issue? Its strange because all devices seem to be working okay.

I was going to try this: supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Professional-Software/BES-Express-MAPI-Issues/m-p/530704#M8486 (sorry not enough posts to use links)

...but would rather wait for input before I take the BES offline.

Thanks in advance!
Chris
Offline   Reply With Quote