View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
CurveDependant

Model: 8320T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Well, I'm past the two week mark (11 months) on this one... I'll be out of contract by the end of the month though, so while I can't get my money back, I won't be tied to T-mobile unless I keep a new curve.

The only third party APPS I have (note, these were NOT installed on the BB during my first "shut off" on the latest unit) are Google Maps, Facebook (the link was pushed to my BB by T-Mobile) and the Opera browser. I have also deleted a number that I never use, like Yahoo Messenger and ICQ. Again, the first problems occurred before any modifications were made to the default software aside from registering the phone, changing the font to BBClarity size 7 bold and activating my e-mail accounts on this particular unit.

My free file number is: 17139516

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicrockstar469 View Post
Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

Oh, ok. Well, consider returning the Curve, getting your money back, and re-purcasing the Curve (or waiting for the Jav). This will at least ensure that you will get a brand-new, out of the box Curve, not a refurb. Also, what apps do you have installed and how much free memory do you have under File Free: when you press Alt + Shift + H on your BB.
Offline   Reply With Quote