Model: many
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
Verdict - User Error
If your admin allows you full access to the system and you wipe it, would you still declare that as a user error?

Quote:
You have the original charger that came with the PlayBook ..snip
I got plenty of chargers, but not unlimited freedom where to cut sockets or dangle extensions.

Quote:
If the problem is only happening with one of your computers, would it not make sense that maybe your installation is faulty, or some of the BlackBerry services are not initializing? I can be 100% sure that something is off with that computer, as it would be happening with all your computers if the device was at fault.
Well, I am sure you can fit the perfectly working Blackberry Desktop Software somewhere in this scheme?

Quote:
Windows? Ctrl+Alt+Del (Task Manager) Close all BlackBerry processes running. Make sure Link, B Device Manager and all other BlackBerry services do NOT start up on boot. Restart your computer and connect your device to it.
If you want I can give you a description how to deactivate USB ports on system level. But that means fiddeling with systems that migh not be yours or not be used exclusively by you. Instead on a device based decision.

Quote:
You asked if they were available. I believe I have shown that they are. Your thoughts on ergonomics and style and ease of use are consumer related questions.
Should mean customer not consumer? Where do you draw the line between consumer and business? And how would presentation and expectation of life of a device be a merely consumer based argument?

Last edited by bombinho; 06-01-2013 at 10:46 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote