bombinho
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: many
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
I think you have wasted enough time on this topic. If an employee has the required permissions to 'wipe a system' and s/he does it, then s/he is at fault. It's that simple. Not sure why you want to beat this topic again. It's up to the company to decide if discipline or retraining needs to be taken with the employee or the IT staffer who gave the employee the access (in some cases, large disruptive events will result in an procedural change). Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

Again, it would be best if you actually started reading my replies, or try remembering what you wrote.

The answer was yes. Your response was...

Once you have your issues figured out, I will be more than happy to discuss business vs consumer needs. I haven't mentioned presentation and life expectancy in this thread as it has nothing to do with your issues.
I leave that full quote, as you have stated correctly it should be up to the firm and not to someone external to decide what rights someone gets. So why would Blackberry remove the facility to decide which hardware gets access to the data on the phone? But I have understood that you and I do not know any solution just now.

As for the reading I kept it quiet til now but the question, as you correctly quoted was: "Are there cradles available _from_ _Blackberry_" and following your link the answer was no and not yes. The link you provided does not lead to a product from Blackberry and I had seen this product already including reviews. Maybe that helps you to follow now?
Offline   Reply With Quote