Old 12-07-2015, 05:26 AM   #7
interactive
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Hutchison 3
Default Re: BES12.3 and Android for Work

Hmm,

I create a new Google for work account with a *@mydomain.com, and after I try to enable AfW Abonnement with my mydomain.com they tell me, that a other user of mydomain have a enabled AfW Abonnement. :(

I ask the Google Support and they tell me, I should speak with my EMM Provider..

...snip

Thank you for reaching out. Since you’re already using one of our Management Partners, we’ve worked closely with them so you can get started quickly.

We suggest you contact your vendor directly by visiting their Android for Work landing page at blackberry.com/googleandroid

... snip..

Hehe, really crazy..

I create a new Google admin and AfW with a other Domain (mydomain1.com) and enable this on my BES12 that works. later on I disabled this frrom BES12 and delete the Abonnement from this new
Google AfW successfully.

I donīt really know, why itīs not work with my mydomain.com.
Maybe the best practice is, to delete my Google admin account for mydomain.com, but this will not work, if you not delete first the AfW Abonnement..

Hmm.. maybe I ask my Blackberry Carrier Premium Support, (we are SIM based enabled and donīt have orgin Balckberry Support) but in the most cases I help our premium Support for BB related cases ...

(btw: how I can upload Images?)
Offline   Reply With Quote