View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
Ntandosharon

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MTN(but the phone was bought on vodacom)
Default whatsapp and the small blackberry clock

Please Login to Remove!

I have encountered a weird problem on whatsapp for months now, the messages sent and received within one hour went disappeared without deleting them. Please help to look into the problem and advise me I have a blackberry 9300 and I have a problem with my whatsapp it keeps deleting my chat history whenever I switch off my phone or restarts it and it shows a two week history/conversation not the yesterday one or few hours back and I did read the FAQ but its not helping and my chat history is enabled and set to a media card and the media is working properly and its a 4GIG with a lot of free space and I did unistall whatspp so may times to see if the problem will go away but it doesn't its driving me insane. I have no clue where I am in conversations because all the recent stuff keeps disappearing! I emailed whatsapp and they told me what to do but the problem won't go away and I'm sure the phone has a problem not whatsapp ,but how does this just start happening out of the blue while it was working well at first? I'm losing a lot of messages and media I would have liked to keep. I've come to point were I'm completely afraid of restarting my phone because all my massages & chat history taken back to a single point in time about two weeks back.
Whatsapp VER 2.10.9806
OS 6.0.0
Phone model/device: 9300

The small analog clock that's shows that the system is busy it shows for a hour than I'm forced to switch off the phone so it can go away and I was told its a software problem than I took it to a Vodacom shop and they said its not a software problem and I'm a businessman I travel a lot I find it hard to copy with kind of problem and this is really disturbing now please tell me what to do to solve the problem and I'm in the south of johannesburg I really need the problem to be solved
And I did do the phone wipe but it didn't help at all and I don't have to many applications any more I only have three now
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote