View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #48
sekmekji
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Z10
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Re: Will you purchase one?

My wife pre-ordered one for my bday from bestbuy but they didnxxx8217;t ship it till the day it was released which meant I didnxxx8217;t get it till several days after (and yes they did charge shipping)......so when I got it and realized she got the 16gb I called around found a bestbuy that had the 64gb and exchanged it the same day I got it......gotta say it's pretty nice looking and in theory a great toy...bridged it with my torch and worked great.....problem is after about 20 minutes of playing with it I put it down.....I was done....nothing more to do........I am a diehard blackberry consumer and a tech freak....I setup my own BES at work...Ixxx8217;m a RIM stock holder...the whole nine yards....but I was soooooooo disappointed...I told myself to give it a few more days....and after a few days same thing....after 10 min's I was bored of it...maybe they havenxxx8217;t released all the apps for it (not even a bbm app) but for $599 and the amount of time we waited for it's release, not to mention all the other tablets that beat RIM to the punch I was turned off.....I returned it and got all my money back except for the $9 shipping....I couldxxx8217;ve complained but I was happy they didnxxx8217;t charge me a restocking fee......I did a quick search and found viewsonic has a cheap tablet that can do most of the stuff if not more and was less than half the price....I haven't bought anything else but may soon....I haven't given up completly on RIM.....I bought more shares when it bottomed out recently but they gotta shake things up.....
Offline   Reply With Quote