View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #342
Edbemobacon

Model: 9320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Mobilicity
Default Re: Post your top Word Mole score

First off i am very disappointed with this games quality the caliber of research and knowledge the creator's had of the English language is quite poor. For example, I was playing and tried to use the word nigger, It came back with the error word not found. I'm unsure what dictionary they used to program this game and i have no prior knowledge as to where the developers are from. However their are some standards in the English language as to what dictionary is adhered to and given precedent as the correct dictionary for each location no whether you are North American and that dictionary is Webster's or you're English and that dictionary is the Oxford dictionary both have full definitions for the word in question "nigger" if you would like to see you can google the phrases Define : nigger Webster's and Define : nigger Oxford also simply Define : nigger will give you a good background and many sources for information on the word

Even as i am typing this post the auto correct fully accepts the use of the word.

Thank you for your time and i would appreciate it if this problem was remedied at once.
Offline   Reply With Quote