View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 05:57 PM   #7
al_ctsurgpa@yahoo.com

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Having same issue with my Pearl 8100. There are a number of post related to this problem. I am frustrated. Purchased 8100 about 2 weeks ago. Love the size and most things about it. this is a deal breaker. I was looking to see if curve was having same problem and came across this thread. I am very disapointed. I have done all the recomendations about making memory space and changing the media memory settings. Last night at the Iphone launch I was speaking with the sales guy I bought my pearl from. Told him the issue. The senior guy in the data specialty area was there. He grabbed the unit made settings changes in the media setting again. Something like setting the memory reserved for pics to 2mb. Said " there you will not have that problem again". I am sitting here at work. Just did a sync with my macbook went back and picked up phone and woah! all my SMS, EMAIL, PHONELOG stuff all gone! So this is a real problem and who knows when or why it is happening. I like the blackberries but this really stinks the high heaven. I don't want to spend $500 on a Iphone but if it works... I need to learn how to type on glass! now. I want a blackberry that works! I am sure there are others out there that want to vent. These things have been around for a while, they should be able to hold on to there phone log and messages! Messages are there specialty right!!?