Old 05-24-2006, 12:01 AM   #1
paulbblc
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: ip 3g
PIN: 8675309
Carrier: AT&T
Default Mods

Please Login to Remove!

I'm sure I'll take a ton of heat for this but at this point I think it needs to be addressed.

I'll be the first to admit that seeing a post that has been asnwered 30 times, I get a little annoyed. However I have the common curtousey to reply with a helpful answer. Or atleast I'll reply without an aditude. In no way does that make me any better of a person so I would hope whoever reads this doesn't jump to the conclusion that I'm assuming so.

However in a moderator I would expect to see a helpful aditude and for the most part most of you are extremely helpful and are not rude to anyone. However there are a few of you moderators that when I read your replys to some posts I wonder to myself if he acts like this to people he's never met before on a message forum I wonder how he acts towards people at work or how he acts to his family.

I mean if you're really that miserable of a person that you have to act like this as a moderator when you should, I feel, be a representative of these forums why not just quit being a moderator?

Look at it this way, if you called your service provider with a question and it's in the FAQ on their site and that csr was rude and basically called you an idiot wouldnt you be a little upset?

I guess to sum it up if you're really sick of all the same questions every day (hey I completely understand that, it drives me nuts too) and don't have the patience to reply with helpful or nice answers then why not just stop moderating? You're not helping anyone or anything by being complete jerks, besides maybe you're own egos.

Like I said it's not all of the mods, just a select few and I'm almost positive you know who you are. Well that's the end of my plea, just something to think about. I love these boards for the most part, just sick of seeing people act like jerks here. Especially people who should be helping more than anyone else.

Flame away.