View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 10:37 AM   #22
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

No... I think you called me an idiot and I responded appropriately... I think that once you understand the methodology behind programming, to pickup a new language isn't that tough. I can write effective code in over 10 language's... am I the best? no. But I can do what I need to do. The documentation is all there.

You say I can't read... look at yourself. I only provided a few considerations to look at in my first 2 posts in this thread and then you dragged it down into the dirt. You deserve everything I have said to you. You know that you are full of <explitive here>.

You offer nothing to this community in terms of intelligence, you boast about how much money you make and such... which is bull<explitive here>. People who make that kind of money don't flaunt it. I don't make that much money and I am fine with that. I lead a very confortable life, and when I want something for myself, I do it myself. Why don't you read a book or look at some code? I know learning java is a long way from what you do, most likely rpg or cobol or something like that.

There is no ignorance on my part. I have seen so many people like you. You are a wannabe, a neverwillbe and you talk the talk, but never walk the walk. Why would you post about how easy something is, when you first post that you are a programming god like person, but then post that you know nothing of java or midp/rim api's...

You say it easy and then admit you don't know what you are talking about. Think about it bozo.

You can call me all the names in the world, and make fun of me all you want, but the truth still stands that you don't know <explitive> all.

My posts are insensitive only in the fact that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and you insist on bickering with me. Maybe one day if you ever learn enough to be in the same class of knowledge as me, we can have an intelligent conversation, but until then you can stay where you are. Nobody will miss you.

cd.