Thread: T-Mobile's DASH
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 08:11 AM   #4
conmetal
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8220
PIN: ........
Carrier: T-Mobile

I owned two Dash prior to the Curve, one lost and sold the other two weeks after replacing the previous one. Enjoyed it's ability to pretty much do anything with ease, however I'm not an application hound and did not face problems as many people did with locking up or crashing. I used it mostly for email, web browsing and other various multi-media. For those functions it performed well, however the Curve does them much better. Faster data, PIN messaging at no additional cost, feels more secure in the hand and is a bit smaller.

Another thing is I wanted to take a break from the World of Microsoft. WM6 was pretty smooth, but not as smooth as RIM software.

If you do a google search for Curve Vs Dash you will find quite a few in depth comparisons. Some biased towards the Dash and other for the Curve. In the wins for the Dash, they were only due to the comparison was not with the wifi enable 8320.

Here's a link to one comparison of a long time Dash owner that converted to the Curve 8320: Agave Mountain: BlackBerry Curve 83xx versus T-Mobile DASH

Last edited by conmetal; 05-13-2008 at 08:12 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote