View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
lmarshall

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Lastest Version of Google Sync Not Working

Please Login to Remove!

I just upgraded to the latest version of Google Sync (.7.3 or something like that) on my Blackberry Curve 8830. Before I upgraded to the latest version of Google Sync from .5 something, I was able to sync all of my contacts, pick and choose between what Google calendars I wanted to sync, and it worked great!

The only reason I chose to upgrade to the latest version is because I'm installing Google Sync on other several other Blackberries in the company and I'm experiencing problems on theirs, now as well as mine..

The problems I'm experiencing is that I can only get the main calendar to sync when it's set to be on automatic sync... if I try to sync more than the main calendar, I get the following error "Sync Failed Please try again later. If the problem persists try signing out of the sync and signing in again". I get this error if I try syncing my contacts or any of my other Google calendar besides the primary calendar.

I've un-installed and re-installed Google Sync about 3 times as well as un-installing my Facebook app on my Blackberry just in case the calendar from Facebook was causing problems, and nothing has worked.

Any advice would be most appreciated. - Thank you
Offline   Reply With Quote