Cavi Mike
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: **))
PIN: ATA
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Initial Impressions - first 12 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
There are no real advantages anymore to a physical keyboard. In fact, there are disadvantages. RIM is only developing keyboard devices for people like you who refuse to adapt. You probably still use Windows XP, don't you?
I've never seen anyone that could type as fast as I can on my BB unless they're typing in god-awful txt-tlk. In fact, I type so fast that my 9630 drops letters - whereas my 8800 and 8900 had no problem keeping up. I had to relearn how to type slower so the phone could keep up. I hear nothing but complaints from EVERYONE who has to type a lot on a touchscreen. Between that and all of the shortcuts available to me with a physical keyboard - I see absolutely no reason to switch to a full-touch device.

It just sounds like you prefer following trends even when they go in reverse and it's so ironic that you accuse me of still using XP. I bet you still right-click on everything or click though menus on your computer instead of using the ctrl/alt/etc keys. You're the one that's below the curve buddy.

Last edited by Cavi Mike; 05-15-2013 at 07:24 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote