The 24
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: KEY 1
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Blackberry Q10!! URGENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
No speed dial like the old days. As BlackBerry says, "Keep Moving". And they BS'd you about two months.

My Bedside mode never turns on unless I tell it to.

There are LOTS of things that are differences between BB7 and BB10.

There is a speed dial function but it doesn't use the keyboard. Why? You'd have to ask the developers.
Yeah I've noticed that there's tons of differences with this new platform and the old one. The phone is great overall. Learning all the tricks like I used to know on previous models will come in time I guess. I just wish that Blackberry would have given us all the new stuff they did without sacrificing so much that made the Blackberry what it is. I'll have a Blackberry regardless of what happens with this Q10. Just venting when I said I would switch to another phone. Truth be told I just love Blackberry. This whole Bedside Mode is ridiculous. If indeed Verizon has good information. But I'm definitely gonna find out this evening. We've always had a Do Not Disturb feature on our Berry's. But we had the option of setting it or not. Hopefully she was full of it, or my phone is defective and they can ship me a new one. Either way I'll report back tomorrow with my findings.
Offline   Reply With Quote