Old 08-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #20
Matrix Leader
No longer Registered.

Model: 9780
Carrier: DU
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
Ok. That is new info to me. I thought all the mapping apps used essentially one or the other companies that provide the road data. I thought maybe you were talking about bus stops or metro stations or something like that--something that bbmaps doesn't support. But your example does sound like bbmaps isn't using up to date road data for your location. But to be clear, I still think it has to be the data source the app is feeding off and not the app itself.

Also, for anyone else reading, I initially thought maybe Dubai isn't one of the supported countries, but I started bbmaps and searched, and there is info for Dubai. Just apparently not the very latest roads.

So I stand corrected.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Yeah dude Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is supposrted in all apps as it is a major business hub and a fast moving city. I've been living here for 20 years and Ive lived in GA, USA for 1 year when I was 16 years old and to tell you the truth......Dubai is a much better place...it's like....you got all the good things in a small box ;)
Offline   Reply With Quote