View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #16
steakman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
PIN: 2826774b
Carrier: Telus-Personal/Rogers Work
Default Re: Initial Impressions - first 12 hours

I guess another thing I find is the difference in sensitivity by various apps...is that normal.?? I go on Facebook and its quite nice to not have to wait for the pics to load..but my the lord it is super sensitive..and before you know it, you've gone from the original page to the source of where the pic came from..then there is a tab/box with "done" at the top right hand corner that simply doesn't like to be touched as it takes 10 time to touch it harder and harder each to finally get that closed off and get back to Facebook main page
where invariably you accidently hit another pic and go through the same crap...maddening
I can tell ya.

The other thing that really gets my goat is all the fanfare of BB saying "yup, we have all the major apps that are super popular going native for the the ONX software platforms" ... simply not so.

I DL'd a new version of Whatsapp last nighty..arguably a VERY popular app for obvious reasons and read it had bug fixes etc within - well the bug that causes different photos of people to appear on an others profile is still not solved. So much for that app.

Havent tried Skype...but what I did do seemed to work flawlessly...login.! lol Had not time to really test it out..tonight.!!

I see there is an update for Q10..will have to give that a whirl as well.

Later,

stk
Offline   Reply With Quote