Old 09-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
davistld01
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
I am the moderator in question.

I quoted you as you changed the terms of the deal. You got offended.
All that was done is you changed the terms and were quoted. RIGHT?

If you choose not to sell here, that is your decision. I'm sure other forums are happy to provide you with a free service to conduct your selling.

Feel free, as is everyone, to read and post.

Just don't be quite so sensitive.
Truth be known...you said that if I would "tell the truth then others wouldn't have to do it for me". I did nothing but tell the truth...and when I'm called out and made out to be a liar, especially in a public forum...I am offended, as you probably would be as well. Perhaps you need to be a little less pointed in your statements as to the character of those you speak of.

My problem is not only with that, but allowing members to question or comment on the deal that is being posted...like it applies to them or is any of their business. If members don't agree with the terms being offered...and they are not interested in the deal anyway, why are they allowed to comment on the terms of the deal and taint the opinion of the potential buyer/seller/trader? Why not let the two parties negotiate the terms of the deal privately via PM? That just seems a lot more fair to me, personally.
Offline   Reply With Quote