View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
cwags12

Model: 8700g
Carrier: TMO
Default New Bes System - Enterprise Activation Problem

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
I am currently having a problem completing "Enterprise Activation" on several TMobile 7230's.

Background: We recently acquired BES 4.0 for GroupWise and everything has been working smoothly until the activation of these 7230's. All devices up to this point have been flawless with regards to messaging and OTA "Enterprise Activation"...so it's not like these are our first devices we are trying to activate.

Initial Problem: These BB's were originally setup with only Private Data (not allowing BES) for $19.99 through TMobile. I had called TMobile and had this changed and within 24 hours the "Enterprise Activation" application was now viewable on the Home Screen of all BB's.

Current Problem: Whenever I try to complete "Enterprise Activation" from the device using PRECISE email address and password that I have allocated, I get pausing and "Retrrying...." until it eventually tells me to contact Sys Admin. Aldditionally, users are getting email from saying "This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry Handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server. BEGINETP 291 AbmUn4wAAAAAIBAIM......." (you get the point)

Troublshooting thus far:

- Wiped and reloaded 4.0 Handheld software on 2 of the devices
- Triple checked with TMO to make sure that BES plan was in place, not just BWC
- Reset devices multiple times, etc - pulled batteries....
- Changed passwords on BES Server
- Deleted and re-added on BES side...

Any ideas going forward? I know that all of these have been talked about in previous posts, but I have found nothing that gets me over the hump thus far...