TexasJack09

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default Facebook app on bold 9650 help

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone,
this is my first time on this forum.

Now, i don't know if the facebook app for blackberry just sucks butt, or it just hates me...

I can't seem to find a way to post links or photos on friends' walls.
I only seem to be able to write stuff.
My friend has a droid phone and he posts pictures and videos on my wall with no effort.
I have also tried to go to the mobile website ad try it there, but i don't see any option to post links or videos on their page.

Are we just unable to do it on blackberries, or is it just my ignorance?

Also, my blackberry tends to hide personal message notifications from me. I have to go into the menu at the top left and select "messages" and there will be a new message there, but no red star to indicate a new one. It's kind of a pain when i'm expecting an important message and i have to keep on guessing when the message will be there.
A similar problem is that notifications are kind of slow to receive. for example, as i scroll down the page to look at others' updates and my own, i will occasionally see "likes" or comments under my posts, yet the app never notifies me. I have to manually go into the notifications menu, and BING! they magically appear before me. So, i actially have to go into the notifications menu for the app to notify me...

Sorry if this has been discussed before, i hope some of you will be able to help me.
Thanks in advance.
Tex.
Offline   Reply With Quote