Old 01-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
SmoothOperator
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Class
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Trouble Downloading Firmware

Please Login to Remove!

I need some help, guys. I have spent the past few days trying to download the latest leaked version (.205), but I cannot find the icon to where I downloaded the .exe file to. At first I thought I merely lost track to where I downloaded it to, so I downloaded it again. The second time I was absolutely sure where I downloaded to, but after downloading the file is again missing. I tried it this morning and for the third time the file is missing.

This is probably more of a Windows issue instead of a Blackberry OS issue. I am running on old Windows XP and had no issues downloading the most recent leaked version (.190). I download each version to Computer > Program Files > Research In Motion > Blackberry > 9900. Presently I have the past two .exe files from previous versions (.190 most recent), and I merely tried to download the most recent .205 leaked version to that folder and for thee times the file downloads fully, but there is no .205 program for me to execute and start the updating process. It downloads but disappears.

Any of you guys have this problem, and does anyone here have a fix to this downloading problem?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote