BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallHawk3 View Post
I don't get it.

How does BB lag behind others? Someone give me an example. Please don't say browser if that's all you can come up with. And I find it funny people keeping saying its the same thing over and over.
Either you haven't read the whole thread or you are just trolling...

Yes, browser is one reason and people seem to be browsing with their phones more and more...

To each person needed features are different, but if a manufacturer pack more than the competition, then more people is satisfied (of course it has to be well done with a nice UI)

So repeating myself... to me I wish I had faster processor, more battery, more video playback options (such as full screen and output to TV or Projector), more internal memory (I see no reason for the Storm 2 to have 256 mb internal, 2 GB media internal, and microSDHC slot... the internal memory should be integrated) or ability to install apps on memory cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallHawk3 View Post
I'd sometimes wish RIM would just make a full touch screen device, with a dual core 2.0ghz processor, 2GB of RAM, 12MP camera, and slap a BB sticker on it just so people could shut up. Just sounds like penis envy or something.
Yes, I also wish something like this happened... thats exactly what I'm looking for, cause... the more advance a smartphone is when released, the longer it will last in terms of becoming obsolete...

But when RIM keeps releasing devices with processors of 1/2 ghz, 192 MB of RAM, and 512 MB of internal memory this make the device a novelty for about 2 weeks....

Im not complaining about the camera because the 3.2 mp found in my Storm 2 takes better pics than some of the 5 mp found in Android phones...
Offline   Reply With Quote