View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 08:57 PM   #6
btaylor1
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Q10
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: lock screen text problem

the answer (double sigh...). i am 53 and have been using 12-point (smallest font i like viewing on handheld). if i change to 11-point, the two lines of lock screen test (along with the officious gerfricken private agenda/calendar information i don't need on locked screen nor want displayed to any finder) come up fine. if i bring it back to 12-point, the two lines of lock screen text QUIT working again. i don't like 11-point (nor smaller), but i'll try for a while to live with 11-point so i can get lock screen text working again. pls, pls, pls, blackberry, get me an option to neuter displaying unwanted calendar information on my locked screen. perhaps a lot of your customers are younger and don't need larger text, but none of us should be forced to display our personal agenda/calendar information on a locked screen. on a locked screen, all (repeat all) i want are my two lines of programmed/chosen locked screen text. i shouldn't have to absorb an uncomfortably small font to preserve those two lines, with a 11/12 decision point, either way blaring out unwanted private information displayed by your programmers without any way for me to turn that off! the lock screen text should be my choice, entirely, with no interference nor additions from blackberry's thought processes!

Last edited by btaylor1; 03-13-2015 at 09:04 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote