View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
adamzeit
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T
Talking It's like a Curve and an iPhone had sex...and out came the BOLD 9 months later..!!

Please Login to Remove!

Really - that's the conclusion I have come to after playing with this thing for just over 24 hours. The Curve was great at messaging, speed, reliability and productivity. The iPhone is great at browsing, playing music and videos, has a terrific UI and the "coolness" factor. If a Curve and an iPhone had a kid....I really thing that the BOLD would be the result. Great for messaging (typing on this thing is UNREAL...I am cruising even faster then on my Curve!), wonderful screen for reading emails and text, the browsing is SOOOO much better then before...not quite the iPhone (iPhone fans don't hound me on this one - I agree), but still awesome nonetheless. This browser absolutely handles all the business and personal browsing I do - without fail. The UI on the Bold is much more ascetically pleasing then previous BB's, and I feel that it actually makes using the device much easier as well (after only 24 hours of use at least). The media player in this device is more then acceptable, although not quite an iPod (we all have one of those already anyway, no?) Of course, the "coolness" factor of the Bold is absolutely there - the thing looks terrific.

I really thing that if an iPhone and a Curve "hooked up" - the Bold would be the result. Really pleased with the device, as it gives me all the business tools I need to run my 2 small, growing businesses, with better reliability and "pizazz" then its predecessors. Just my opinion to share....

Last edited by adamzeit; 08-28-2008 at 01:39 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote