Old 01-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Jadey
BBF War Game Mod

Model: Z10
PIN: SEEKRIT innit
Carrier: AT&T
Default Wireless Synch on BES contacts

Please Login to Remove!

OK, stick with me here. Before we begin, I have searched, and am still not clear on what my issue is, so here is the (long) story...

A long time ago (possibly BES 4.0.x but can't really remember) I changed the global PIM synch field mappings. I also then changed my own a lot more than global.
Time passes, Domino goes 6.5 > 7 and BES up to 4.1.6MR2. etc. Jadey decides to reset global PIM synch, as there are new domino fields, BES fields, etc. So far so good, everyone seems to be working.
Then I decided to reset my OWN custom mappings.

I appear to have totally broken my own PAB synch. BES pointing at right PAB, wireless synch on for my account. On BB address book > options, wireless synchronisation is set to Not Available with no option to change it.

Tried stopping and starting BES, tried stopping and restarting my PAB synch on BES, resending service books, resending IT policy, etc.

Not sure how much this is linked to fact that I had rather odd mappings (I used to map the BB "PIN" field to the "Manager" field in notes PAB as I never use that otherwise, etc.) Now I have reset them to default, BES appears to be set to map field "PIN" on device to "PIN" on desktop. Er, notes 7.0.3 design on PAB, cannot see a "PIN" field anywhere.
?

So... any ideas on what exactly I've broken (so that I can not do this to my users) and also how to fix?