Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
PIN: 20D214AB
Carrier: AT&T
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
Thank you, I humbly accept my award
I completly agree with you, I cant help but read the humor in these post. You guys that are the real fanboys are out of your minds. Anyone that has an issue with BB you guys destroy them. Ive seen this over and over throughout the years on this site.

Just because they dont agree with you, doesnt make them wrong. I happen to agree with "ArgonNJ". BB is like an old commadore 64, get with the times. A phone should do more than just email. The funny thing is that the iphone handles emails and exchange ten times better, so I laugh everytime one of you BB's brainwashed users talk about email.

I too had a BB for years, but saw the light and headed for what I call new technolgy, you guys try and defend this paper weight all you can, but in the end all it can do is email and text and is out done in that as well.

All you people do is talk about security, security, what do you guys work for the pentagon? give me a break. How about the BB servers going down constantly, how is that for business?

How about your OS, its like Charlie Brown created it back in the 60's. I read the best title not to long ago, Blackberry is the new Palm.

I got a good old beeper for you guys if you want one, keep up with the times and stop ragging people trying to give another side to these post because they dont have the same love affair you have with BB's.

BRING IT!!!!!!