View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #163
neutrax
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

have been using the os for about a week now and and have come across some less than desireable results.

1. camera refuses to take pictures. havent really needed video but i click the button does shutter noise acts like normal picture being taken. goes imediatley back to camera to take another picture check files no pictures being saved.
2. locks up while playing games. I like to play word mole and TILTRIS! seems to lock up randomly durring game play seems responsive as far as noise goes but screen doesnt change.
3. has locked up while charging. seems like every couple days itll lock up on the charger and wont allow me to do anything goto sleep with it charging and i wake up to a white loading screen figured. ill let it finish 3 hours later no change battery pulled and fixed but repeats every few days.

making decisions now about weither to revert back to .75 until VZW releases something official i love playing with gadgets but i need my phone to much to afford not bbeeing able to use it for any amount of time. and if VZW messes something up theyll have to pay to fix it and since im uneployed currently free things are my favorite.
Offline   Reply With Quote