Old 04-27-2014, 03:06 AM   #1
leojjamilah

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Globe Telecom
Cool BlackBerry Bold 9900 Touch

Please Login to Remove!

Hi!

I am using a BlackBerry Bold 9900 touch, after a year the unit just shut off even if battery is fully charge i tried to charge the unit and try to power it on but you'll see only red light after a few minutes nothing happens no booth/initialize on the unit. I tried to find some solution like charge the unit in 2 hours after 2 hours remove the battery wait for 15 minutes and put the battery but nothing happens, that's why i decided to use the BlackBerry Desktop Software to return to its factory default also the Application Loader Wizard still red light and unit wont booth or initialized, i noticed also the connection from my PC/Laptap is on & off i change my cables for how many times and PC/Laptap still same connection on/off, there is a message saying (error 1723 A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Action RepairRimUsbDriveNT).

Please somebody could help me of this problem that could make my unit work again and i know somebody out there have same problem like mine needs help also. your quick reply on this matter would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
Leoj
Offline   Reply With Quote