Old 12-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
SmoothOperator
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Class
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Songs From SD Memory Card Missing

Please Login to Remove!

It's been a few years since I was last here, and it is good to see a few of the regulars still here. Hopefully a lot of the veterans here can help me with my problem.

I switched from a Blackberry Bold 9900, which I used for six years, to a Blackberry Classic. I took the old 16GB SD memory card from the old device and transferred it to the new one, so everything went well--or at least I thought!

I realized after nearly a year with the new device that when playing shuffled music on the new device I only discovered today that about forty of the songs on the SD memory card have disappeared. These songs I had previously added to the SD memory card using good old Windows Media Player and hooking up my 9900 Bold to my tower while syncing songs from my library to my SD Memory card via 9900 device.

What is strange is that most of the songs which I synced on my 9900 are still there, but there are about forty or so songs that mysteriously disappeared. Even more strange is that there doesn't seem to be a memory loss on the SD card from when I last checked (my 16GB SD card is almost all full), and I reckon that if I lost forty songs, I would have significantly more free space on my memory card, but that was not the case.

For now, I am recharging my old Bold 9900 and when the power is up I will put the old SD memory card in it and see if those missing songs will return. I hope I can get this matter solved.
Offline   Reply With Quote