View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:57 AM   #12
fkjr2
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9550
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcater View Post
I have tried todomatrix about 5 times in the last 18 months in my quest for a replacement for the palm app Agendus. While it had a lot of nice features, there was not a 'killer' app functionality to it for me......until now. I downloaded the latest version and the "Inject into" function is great. This is what I was looking for, the ability to take someones contact information as the source and create a todo, a phone call reminder, etc with the address database being the source. I am now ready to purchase it.
Thanks Rex!
Todo matrix seems very non intuitive for me in that you need to dig thru the tasks lists to find what you need, takes too much time. Too much tinkering of settings, alarms, delegates, etc.

I am an Agendus junkie and I am still looking for a suitable replacement for my pearl! I keep my treo and agendus for PIM purposes and sync the two thru Companion Link software.

I need something that is like Agendus where the app with open to current today and show all relevant calendar, tasks, calls for that day. Also, a graphical week and month view to see future scheduling.

This seems very hard to ask from RIM OS, not sure quite why that is !

Here's to hoping for a solution...