View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
jaszman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Phone not charging properly. Need some help please.

Joe, sorry to hear your not happy with the responses you've been given.

I understand you got different answers from different places, I have too. In the end you just have to try all the responses you get to see if they work, and hopefully fix you problem without costing you a bundle.

Batteries are a pretty common problem, (we've all buried box'es of them) and I can tell you that both tsac and I have both had the identical problem you've got only to find out that they are shot beyond any help for one reason or another.

I hope you'll find that in the end the best, and cheapest solution to your problem is like we've tried to show you.

1) Replace the damaged battery with at least 2 OEM ones and a independent wall charger.

2) Change how you charge your batteries by doing what I do. Always have one charged and ready, I even carry an extra in my wallet at work because I see a lot of phone use there and trying to charge with the phone is in the end both inconvenient and with all my use not good for my phone or batteries.

If in the end you try what we have said you will find your batteries will last longer, and will not get as hot as they have in the past.

I hope you'll take our word for this and not have to burn up a new phone and several batteries like I did to learn this. If you read my old posts (or in tsac case read his old, old, old, old, old, really, really old posts LOL) to see we've all been there and done that.

Last edited by jaszman; 04-02-2011 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: lol
Offline   Reply With Quote