View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
Brad00111
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300C
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjchantry View Post
Good luck, I bought Ascendo Fitness in January and in late February saw there was a new version. Long and short of the story, I had to fight and email both Ascendo and Handango customer support for almost a month to finally get the issue resolved. Handango was saying I didn't buy their download protection and I said I didn't need it, I still had the original file I downloaded, this was an update I was entitled to for free. Ascendo kept sending me the wrong files and saying contact Handango. Because of this, I will never buy another Ascendo program or another program from Handango. For the records, I have bought over 45 programs from Handango going back to 2001 for my Palm Vx, great customer service Handango!!
I know everyone's experience will always be a little different but I have run into 2 or 3 snags with Datavault and the Ascendo team has been truly awesome with customer service. I even exchanged emails at about 9pm with someone who cleared up my problem very quickly. Great product and great service.

RIM 950 > Nextel 6510 > Nextel 7520 > Cingular 7100 > Cingular 8700 > Cingular 8800 > Cingular 8300
Offline   Reply With Quote