Thread: email setup
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #9
ashveerR

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodacom

Hi I don't know if you sorted your blackberry email but this is 1 working fix which I had sorted myself,I did the same as you but couldn't access email settings with os6.this is what you do,downgrade to os5 and completely set up ur email and bis etc as soon as the phone comes on again.from ther hook it back up to the pc and upgrade to os6 keeping all the data from os5.easy as that but listen,you won't be able to access the email settings but you will receive email as normal,I think there is no email application for os6,there were links to have it fixed but now all are dead,also try mobile.blackberry.com and intergrate your email from there.hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markeedizon View Post
i did checked everything. i have BIS, checked the FAQs, BB data plan is properly setup and activated on my account. this phone is not an upgrade nor a new account.

this BB9300 is upgraded to OS 6 and when i click on set up then click on email accounts then click on internet mail account, it just goes back to the setup main page to where i can click on email accounts again. as if im just pressing the back button. nothing happens.

please check attachment. i start of with bbscreen1 then goes to bbscreen2 then after that i go to bbscreen3 then it goes back to bbscreen2 and it does not go to bbscreen4, and ofcourse im unable to create email account, what should i do? i need help.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote