Old 09-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #18
JRSCCivic98
No longer Registered.

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro15 View Post
About the clock, I can't do nothing about that, since I didnt not cut it out, I just pasted a clean vector icon, into photoshop, then exported it at top quality 24 PNG. So I don't know how to fix that,

With the cutting off issue... I had to do it like that. If I would've lowered the lists, then the zen icons would've gotten cut off. I mean I could've just raised everything in the "banner" so it doesnt get cut off, but I just liked that kind of placement.

And I'll export the falm for zen when I have some extra time.
The icon should have had a clear background (i.e. transparent) on export from Photoshop. More then likely the format change is what caused this. I get it also when I have a really good quality png or bmp and change it to a jpg. The "bleded edges" and up getting this nasty background color halo because the compression messes the pixel colors up.

The cutoff, why doens't it happen on the 8100 you have screenshot above?

BTW, I just noticed that the profile icons change with the choice you make. That's hella nice! Didn't know you could do that because I guess I've used themes that use the same icon with just different names.
Offline   Reply With Quote