Old 07-20-2009, 05:22 AM   #10
lee3383
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullserviceuk View Post
Got a replacement last night. Put the sim card and battery in, booted up, but tracker ball doesn't work!!! Now waiting for a third phone in 4 days!!!

RiM seriously need to start thinking about actually introducing some quality control!! Utter pile of sh1t!!!
I went through 4 Tilt replacements before they finally sent me this bold. Now its acting up.

I don't have time or patience to deal with ATT anymore. I mean, all of the phones they sent me were so obviously broken It makes me wonder if they have blind people inspecting this crap. One the keyboard didnt work, and the others had major screen problems like half the pixels were green and junk. gees! And they tried to charge me $100 each time! not to mention it took 4 months to go through all that and they made me pay the bill for those 4 months I had nothing but broken phones!!

Maybe its not the phones but the providers.

Somebody give me a break and help me fix this. I doubt re-installing the OS will help, that is just the first "solution" for everything but I will try it if you guys insist.

Last edited by lee3383; 07-20-2009 at 05:25 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote