View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #17
wanton007

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Fido

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRaViK86 View Post
Do not ever wipe your OS again to newer one, you will end up with useless BB in your hand. It does appear in some models the electronics are not tested as it should be and due to the higher sales we pay for it. If loading stop at second or third module,...I have bad news for you . You must know that there are around 800 modules and net_rim_cldc.cod is one of the largest, electronics with problems just cannot stand it?! If you are that lucky winner and live in States or Europe, take the BB to the nearest shop and demand replacement. You will see that sellers they will not argue with you, because they know about this issue. The rest with unlocked BBs or living in other countries...God help you. None of the explanations works, believe me. Worming the device up to 175 C, will help in minor el. problems, but, why bothering you might brake it for good. Popularity and high demand has it's price. So if somebody knows really how to fix this, please write to us, thanks.
I got mine to work and have wiped several times now tweaking stuff along the way. So personally, I think it's okay, and I've seen your post on other forums over and over again. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
Offline   Reply With Quote