Old 01-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
nobody7290
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
Carrier: t-mobile Germany
Default Re: BES express

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeKole View Post
Like rim care... It started off as a post about more information and turned in to a rant about activations on bes express. You can move the thread some where else if you think it is spammy.

I realy can't be alone in hating bes express...

I just want to know the logic behind not syncing the inbox. I am sure someone knows...

spent over 3 hours trying to get a bb sync the mailbox. It syncs everything else ok. Why sync historic calendar entries, who needs historic calendar entries. why even bother syncing anything what so ever just activated it with some chicken wire and a tin can and then hopefully we get new emails. bes un-express 6.

Ok finally got it too work after 4th wipe and forcing message prepopulation.
Imagine a user having a 16GB mailbox. Then, think about what will happen if you sync the whole mailbox. I never had anyone complaining about the mail older then 30 or 60 days.
The user is always able to use the remote search feature to add important older mail to the phone.

Get a Blackberry Enterprise data plan for your phones, and, you wil be able to activate wireless, or install the enterprise activation application on the phone, and, you should be able to activate wireless even, without an enterprise data plan (I never tried it, but I read this should work).
Free Enterprise Activation - Download Enterprise Activation - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
Offline   Reply With Quote