View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
VonDutch
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: du
Default Here's what i think BlackBerry can do to improve in BlackBerry Passport 2..Read below

Please Login to Remove!

1. When you open Camera its slow on start-up and while taking pictures....they have to improve that(ive seen in YouTube Vid by Tech Reviewer....also there shud be instantaneous number of pictures while talking pictures like the iPhone....multiple pictures at once.
2.They can make the size a bit smaller...shrink it a little bit from the sides(like beside A button u see another block for another letter they can reduce the size a bit and....and the bottom part the Line ->they can shrink that a bit...and everything will be fine.....(and maybe a bit little big screen)<-or forget about a bit bigger screen...better if i little bit smaller/shrink.......*keyboard features are great*
3.Improve the Store.
4.Better Battery Life.
5.Auto screen rotation( like lets say when you watch a vid....and if u rotate the screen it doesnt rotate.....)
6Wireless charging would be good.
7. Design could be leather like Samsung NOte 3 fantastic Leather.....

And thats all it will make it a great phone for browsing , emails, texting,videos(maybe)....etc..

What do you think.
And it doenst really have to be the size of a passport could shrink it a bit like i said on top ^^

Last edited by VonDutch; 10-08-2014 at 03:08 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote