Old 01-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #24
Warrior99

Model: 2500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiron View Post
Hi guys
Okay I have a BB Bold 9790 and when I click on my app world it just says "blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server, verify your network connections and try again" then if I wait a few seconds another box comes up saying "BLACKBERRY ID ,app world requires the latest version of Blackberry ID" then there is 2 boxes sayin CLOSE & UPDATE - when I press update it doesn't even get past 0% before it comes up with "sorry the software update server is unavailable, please try again later"then there's 2 boxes again saying CLOSE & RETRY when press retry it just flashes on 0% and back to retry so when press close it says "Blackberry identity installation failed, please try again later. (80002)....oh yh also I've noticed that if I goto Device>Blackberry ID, it says "unable to update blackberry Id account information while offline" so it won't let me change any details at all not even my name, but I can sign in fine on the website itself....
The BB Bold 9790 is running OS version 7 and app world is version 4.0.0.65....
I have tried a device wipe with no joy and I have tried changing the tic/apn to internet etc still no joy, I have even tried deleting app world and reinstalling but still the same oh and I have tried a battery pull too ???
Can some 1 please help me as this as been going on for about 4 weeks now :/ thanks guys.
I'm having the same problem as you.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote