View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
zerog46
iPhone Mod!

Model: 9650
Carrier: VZW Bold
Default UberTwitter Pre-Release Version 0.942

Please Login to Remove!

UberTwiter is getting close to a full release very soon.

There have been big improvements in this new version making it easier to use all around. Straight from UberTwitter.

This version includes: Full-sized avatars - Open a tweet, click on the avatar, and it will display the full-sized avatar for the user.

Added a 'refresh friends' menu selection for the friend picker screen.
Right now retrieval of friends is limited to 1000 friends...we are looking at ways to do more, but we're concerned about memory limits, etc.

This in my opinion is a great addition to UberTwitter, after you start following a large group of people it starts to get difficult to remember exactly how to spell everyones twitter name. With the new friend picker just start typing and they start to pup up.

Reply-all will now not include your name Shrink-tweet will correctly handle URLs with '%' or '#' characters Changed 'What are you doing?' to 'Whats Happening?" and included french, german,italian, and spanish versions.

I am really enjoying using UberTwitter, in my opinion it's one of the best Twitter apps out there. I am currently using an Verizon Wireless 8530. UbberTwitter is runing very fast and also updates just as quick. Here's to the next version being even better.