jimfraser
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Q10
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: Leaked 9800 Torch OS 6.0.0.486

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriswilliams03 View Post
Ok, here are my issues thus far:

1. I have 3 custom ringtone/alert tones set and several people categorized within each group. No matter what setting I use, my custom alerts will not follow the active profile. Doesn't matter if its on phone calls only or vibrate. I checked my custom settings and each is set to "active profile."

2. I'm getting that uncaught exception null point thing (not a deal breaker)

3. Yesterday, I had a hard time getting phone to reboot. On one occasion, I got the Built in media could not be accessed due to errors. It was able to repair itself but that seems like a bad omen.
.448 and .450 fixed my "dancing icon" issues which was the main issue with previous OSs on my Torch. I note above that .486 seems to lock in on 3g. My main issue with .450 and .448 is that I have trouble keeping with my carrier (Rogers) or having no signal in weak signal areas (where I used to get a signal) and might be tempted to go for .486.
However this OS seems buggie. Goggle Maps not working properly? Uncaught exceptions with youtube? No thank you. OS .448 and .450 have been very stable for me with no program issues. I think I will take a pass.
Offline   Reply With Quote